0. Starting Japanese archery again

Physical consideration of KYUDO -Japanese archery
0. Starting Kyudo (Japanese archery) again

About five years ago, I re-started the Kyudo (Japanese archery) practice which I had been doing when I was a student.
As I became a frozen shoulder, I decided to do something exercise and decided to start an experienced Kyudo (Japanese archery) practice.
At the second year from the beginning
(at Isejingu Kyudojo)

As the goods I bought about 35 years ago were still usable, I started to practice at the public Kyudojo (Japanese archery hall).

I am over 50 years old, but my body did not forget the form, so within a few months I was able to revive until I could use the 17.5 kg bow.
At the time of re-start

My sense was dull, but my physical form has not changed. That's my good point.
This is the best Tekityu (hit) at restart.

When I was a student, winning the game was everything, and I was working hard without thinking about anything.
Well, my idea is engineering, so I decided to aim for a scientific approach to 正射必中 (Seisha-Hitchu) -”Be sure to hit the right shot”-.

So, the hypothesis I considered is the following.

>The most important thing for a hit is "the form of 勝手 (Kat-te) (馬手 (Me-te)) -right hand- and how to works".
>押し手 (Oshi-te) (弓手 (Yun-de)) -left hand- is not so important. The left arm just needs to be pushed straight to the target.
>In the first place, human beings are not good at making the left arm and the right arm move differently at the same time. If you move the right hand well, the left hand will move as a synchronized reflex movement.
>Moving the right hand in the right way, not just thinking about the target (the left hand), is the way to 正射必中 (Seisha-Hitchu) -”Be sure to hit the right shot”-.

I would like to explain the fact that I verified this hypothesis from the next time on.
We often say that Japanese archery does not go well and can not get well, but once you understand the logic properly, it does not mean that you can not get as bad as sad.

Old people liked to use strong bows, but today's people don't use so strong bows.
Today, when we no longer use strong bows, we feel uncomfortable with existing concepts.

I think that my experience would be helpful for students of many club activities because they were not blessed with leaders and could not but rely on their senior advice (and I did, too) .

I will explain concretely the facts not written (I could not write) in the textbook.

Next theme is “Introduction”.
We look forward to seeing you again in order to make friends with Tekichu (hit).



*******************************************
Physical consideration of KYUDO -Japanese archery
Contents

0. Start doing Japanese archery again
1. Introduction

*******************************************

コメント